Cool, no? Yes that’s what exactly I told when I got to know about Peeqo for the first time.
A cute lovable robotic personal desktop assistant for your help. If you work for too long sitting at your desk then this small Robotic Assistant (Peeqo) can help you in many ways with meaningful delights.
The way it expresses itself via meaningful & entertaining Gifs, is really delightful. As you can see in the video where Peeqo’s creator Abhishek Singh is demonstrating his brain child.
Abhishek, a creator & robotics enthusiast who loves building things, animated movies & GIFs has explained nicely how he has connected three of his most lovable things through creating Peeqo.
He created this small Robot which looks, swags & twists like a cute animated character which answers your questions using meaningful & entertaining GIFs.
So when you are going through a very very hectic work day, this small friend can delight you by giving answers of your questions in a bit different way.
It can be a runaway for sometimes during long work hours at your desk.
Now let’s find out some of our frequently asked questions for Peeqo!
Which Hardware & Software platforms have been used to create it?
- 3D Printers – Its body is printed with this.
- Stewart Platform – The 3D Printed body has been developed on Stewart Platform, a Parallel Robot which has six hydraulic jacks connected to a platform. Any object placed on the top of the platform can move in 6 Degrees of Freedom. Actually, it’s the platform which gives Peeqo the capability to Swag & Twist.
- Arduinos – An Open-Source Platform which is used for creating different interactive Electronic Prototypes/ Objects.
- Raspberry Pi – You know it (A tiny programmable computer which can be used for varied purposes)
- Electron – A software platform (also Open-Source) created by Git for creating cross-platform GUI based desktop apps. So for creating desktop based robotic assistant is can be a great companion.
Apart from these following technologies have been used,
- Fusion 360
So you have got a complete list of technologies which have used to create Peeqo. Now some other questions,
#1. How it responds to our question?
Using API.ai & Google’s Speech API it responds to your question with beautiful GIFs.
#2. Apart from responding entertainingly what else it can do?
If you waste your time for long on any Unnecessary website, it can scold you with an appropriate GIF using a Google Chrome extension.
#3. What else?
Spotify Integration is on the way, currently in development stage. After this many other opportinities will also get unveiled.
So are you thinking of getting such a Robotic Assistant like Peeqo for you?