Zyme is a small Plug & Play Device with an intuitive Android App to make your journey by car safer & more interactive!
An innovative product from Gurgaon based Startup Zyme Technologies.
It’s the brainchild of three ex IITans Prashant Gupta (Founder & CEO), Nishtha Singhal (Co-Founder & COO) & Ankesh Thakur (Co-Founder & CTO) to make your journey by your car safer & less troublesome.
How? Through their flagship product Zyme, which I have already mentioned in the beginning.
It’s a simple plug & play device with an Android App which gives detailed information on car performance and many other helpful data.
The device can be easily plugged in the port under your car’s steering. After connecting it, download Zyme’s proprietary App from Google Play Store on your Smartphone.
Then connect your Smartphone with the device via Bluetooth and That’s all.
After that you will be able to track different details of your Car like it’s Performance Report, Racing Stats, Trip History, Engine Diagnosis data & many more things through your phone in a very intuitive manner.
Even you don’t have to worry about the network connection failure or any kind of situation like that. For long road-trips it will be really beneficial.
So from now on tracking your Car’s Performance will become real easy using Zyme.
Because while you are travelling a long distance by car, lots of things you have to keep in mind. If in between the road any breakdown occurs, what will you do?
Here Zyme can be the rescue for you through its extensive features set. It’s not just a simple Car Performance Tracking Tool, rather it’s a 360 degree app to make your journey safer & better.
So, how Zyme App (connected with the device) can help you?
- By providing Real Time Driving Alert if you are not driving properly.
- Locating Mechanics nearby, because it becomes one of the biggest quest if in any unknown place your car faces trouble. Finding a Mechanic/ garage in the nearby location over there seems a big trouble.
- It also provides Driver Score, which will give you a clear picture on whether you drive Good, Bad Or Worse.
- From Engine Diagnosis data you will be able to understand if anything wrong happens with the engine.
- Apart from all the above mentioned support it will also provide you a detailed Dashboard Information & Trip Log with history. All in your Smartphone in a very easily understandable graphical manner.
Now you must be curious to know, whether the device will be compatible with your car or not, because it’s a big concern. Don’t worry, if your car is manufactured after 2010 it will support this device.
With a special Introductory price of Rs. 1999 (Device + App) & 1 year of Replacement warranty, Zyme is all set to make your long-drive hassle-free by your Car.