It’s just 3 days to go for Hello Hacker, 2016 at Bangalore on 24th September.
It’s not just about technical skills but to thrive in this highly competitive landscape of job/ career you need a holistic approach from both end Technically & Inter-personally.
Because It’s a long standing argument & many organisations have raised the issue several times that in our country the quality of fresh engineering grads are not up to the mark.
Most of them are not at all employable! There is no shortage of resources but the shortage is for skilled resources who are really employable.
According to the National Employability Report of Aspiring Minds, among 150000 students who passed out in 2015 from different engineering colleges’ of our country, 80% of them are not ready to get a job.
Which means only 20% among all our engineering talent is employable/ they have the necessary skill sets. Stunned right? But it’s the fact! For more details you can read this article of Times of India.
So being aware of this harsh reality, I can say that Hello Hacker initiative is going to be an eye opener for all upcoming engineering graduates.
The main objective of this event is to make all the students aware & equipped with some niche skill sets which will not just help them to become more employable but it will also help them to stay ahead of the competition.
So if you planning to attend this event, you must be curious about what new you will learn, from whom, how will you get benefited from it etc. etc. Don’t worry.
Here are the details, have a read!
What topics will be covered?
Hello Hacker event will be totally focused on the following areas,
- Concept of Modularization & how it can help you?
- Competitive Level Programming, why is it so important?
- Benefit & power of open source community building.
- Personal Branding through Blogging.
Who will be able to attend?
If you are interested & want to learn more about any of the above mentioned topic then you can attend.
So if you are a curious mind then it’s is going to be a very productive session for you.
Who are the key speakers & on what they will talk about?
In Hello Hacker you will be able to meet some prominent industry experts who will speak & share their thoughts/ opinions on the above mentioned topics.
Here are the details about them:
- Shreyas Narayan Kutty, Regional Coordinator of Mozilla Clubs. He will be there to discuss about why engineers should be concerned about community building. He will also talk about about open source ecosystem and why engineers should adopt it for product development.
- Harishekharan, one of the Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer of Hacker Rank. He will talk about the importance of competitive level programming in this age of cut throat competition.
- Anirban Saha, the Owner of Kolkata Bloggers, the largest Bloggers Directory in Eastern India. Anirban will share his thoughts on how a blog can be a very effective personal branding medium/ tool and how it can help you to get noticed & stay ahead.
- Sayan Goswami, currently working in Mu Sigma as a Decision Scientist. He will speak about the “Concept of Modularization” inside out and how it can improve the quality of code.
Is there any registration fee?
Nope, it’s totally free.
To whom I need to contact for registration & other details?
You will get all the details from the official website of Hello Hacker.
Now tell me, are you planning to attend this event and if you attend after that don’t forget to share your experience with us.