Ask a Writer/ Blogger that how much he/ she gives value to a fresh idea. I am challenging you that it is the most valuable thing. Ultimately it is the idea and the view associated with this for what people come to our blog and read articles. So getting fresh ideas for blogging regularly is not a piece of cake. Lot’s of brainstorming and research is necessary to find/ curate an idea. So don’t worry always are not the same, after all we are normal human beings not any programmable device that push the button and idea will start to flow. It depends on lots of factors. We all know the reasons but we never think deeply on it.
So today here I will discuss the reasons of not getting fresh ideas for blogging. When we running out of ideas what we do? Search every where in the internet or do whatever we can but that’s not the exact solution. That means you should search on internet for inspiration or ideas but here i mean to say at first know the probable reasons for this crisis then take necessary steps. Here in this post I will only discuss of different reasons for not getting fresh ideas sometimes. In my next post I will discuss about how you can find fresh ideas including their sources and how to use them to extract more.
So now focus what are the reasons for Idea crisis:
- Self created pressure: It is the first and foremost reason of not getting fresh ideas of blogging. I believe pressure sometimes hampers natural flow of our thinking & creativity. When the pressure is self created then it is far more dangerous. You have to find the cure for yourself, for what you are in pressure. Here are some tips: before starting anything don’t even think about how people will react or how much you can contribute to this or whether it will be best or not. If you start thinking like this from the very beginning, then nothing will come. Remember writing is a very natural process don’t take it in pressure and let your creative juices flow naturally. Think freely with a open mind, you never know how an idea will arise suddenly.
- Not enough thought & research: Make it a habit, thinking and researching is the best and most effective measure to find any idea. Always wherever you are open your self to consume which interests you and try to be a voracious reader. Read, Learn and Apply in every step of your life. It is one of the most important reason of not getting an idea. Because most of the time people loose hope without giving proper thought and research.
- Comparing with other bloggers: It is a very dangerous habit which can only destroy you and your abilities as a blogger. Remember one thing competition helps you to sharpen your skills but comparison creates a reverse effect. So don’t start to compare yourself with others from the very beginning. When you haven’t even start a line of your article , How you can be so sure that it is not up to the mark or not even comparable with other. So in this process you loose your energy and concentration to focus on your post. Ultimately the final result is a big zero. You start think you that don’t have a topic or idea. But the fact is you had the topic but you lost it.
- Absence of enough confidence in your views: Always remember it is your views for what you are different. It is your views by using which you can generate multiple ideas on a topic. It is one of the major obstacle in the way of writing when you don’t have enough confidence in your views. Ex. You have got a topic but the problem is, after some researching and brainstorming you find that the topic you have selected is already covered. Then start finding another topic and that is also covered. So now you are completely puzzled and heart broken right? Wrong! If you think from this perspective then i doubt you will ever find any 100 percent authentic topic which is not ever covered by any one in this universe. May you can find this how can you be so sure that nobody covered it yet. So choose a topic then focus on your views to make it different.
- Absence of stable mind: For thinking in depth you need focus and it comes from stable mind. If your mind is not stable on a certain thing then how you can come to a point. It is another one obstacle of not getting any solid idea.
- Patience: “Patience is virtue” but how many of us really apply it. It is one of the most important reason. Because you have many thoughts but all are jumbled up. You need a great patience to craft those jumbled up thoughts into path breaking idea. Because believe me it is really tough to make your jumbled up thoughts streamlined. So be patient.
So basically the conclusion is “running sort of ideas” is not all a problem if you try to bring above mentioned qualities, then you will find millions of ideas to write upon. If you have any more strong reasons of not getting fresh ideas for blogging then share your thoughts freely.